If you have any issues with your shipment please contact MFP Customer Service at:
1. Please check all goods received against packing slip. Discrepancies must be reported to MFP within 3 days of receipt of goods. After 3 days MFP cannot be held responsible for missing or incorrectly shipped items.
DAMAGE/SHORT BOX CLAIMS
2. All damage/short box claims, as a result of MFP designated couriers, must be made immediately upon receipt of shipment. Customer sign-off on the courier waybill must indicate damage/number of boxes received in order for MFP to make a claim against the Courier Company. If the customer signs-off on a receipt as being complete with no damages/short box counts MFP cannot be held responsible.
3. Claims for DOA product must be made within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Credit will not be issued for defective/DOA product outside the 15 day DOA period.
4. For warranty on manufacture sealed (new) product please contact the manufacturer within manufacturer warranty timeframe.
5. Used and refurbished product is sold with a 90 day MFP Return to Depot
Warranty unless otherwise stated in writing by MFP.
6. Product may not be returned to MFP without prior approval in the form of a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by the Returns Administration Group. * * All working returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. * *
7. Requests for Return for Credit must be made within 15 days of invoice date.
Product returned for credit must be in the original packaging, unopened and free of any marking.
8. Open software cannot be returned due to copyright laws. Please ensure you have the correct software version and media size/type before opening.
9. To obtain an RMA number, please contact us by phone or e-mail with your PO#, the product part number, the serial number and whether you want a replacement or credit. We will then issue an RMA number and instructions where to return the item.