What We do
- MFP specializes in delivering a customized approach to providing hard to find IT solutions, on both new and used equipment, as well as end-of life datacenter hardware products.
- Thanks to its multinational skilled sales force and specialized engineers, the company offers services ranging from purchasing new, excess, surplus and pre-owned equipment, to commercializing high quality / mission critical solutions, including new, factory certified, refurbished and reconditioned systems.
- With over 30 years in the market and facilities in the US, England and Scotland, MFP provides live sales support for 16 hours a day and currently supplies thousands of clients in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Our dedicated sales staff averages 25 years’ experience in the wholesale marketplace, especially in Lenovo DCG and legacy IBM products (ThinkSystem and System x). With warehouses located in the USA and UK, MFP is positioned to serve an expansive geographic footprint and provide same day shipping for most products.
- Our success in identifying market trends and acting on them quickly has enabled us to provide a constant, reliable flow of product and information.
- The company’s focus revolves around locating, procuring, warehousing, refurbishing, reconfiguring and distributing data server equipment, especially Lenovo DCG and IBM legacy products (ThinkSystem and System x). MFP stocks a variety of Servers, Memory, Hard-drives, and Processors.