What We do
- In May of 2020 MFP became the official source, and exclusive partner, for the new Lenovo Value Recovery (LVR) program for the Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG), designed to provide technology continuity for Lenovo ISG clients. Through this program, MFP offers original new and used excess, surplus, end of life and withdrawn from marketing products.
- MFP specializes in delivering a customized approach to providing hard to find IT solutions, on both new and used equipment, as well as end-of life datacenter hardware products.
- Thanks to its multinational skilled sales force and specialized engineers, the company offers services ranging from purchasing new, excess, surplus and pre-owned equipment, to commercializing high quality / mission critical solutions, including new, factory certified, refurbished and reconditioned systems.
- With over 35 years in the market, MFP provides live sales support for 16 hours a day (between the North America and European offices) and currently supplies thousands of clients in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Our dedicated sales staff averages 25 years’ experience in the wholesale marketplace, especially in Lenovo ISG and legacy IBM products (ThinkSystem and System x). With warehouses located in the USA and in Europe and over 70,000 square feet, MFP is positioned to serve an expansive geographic footprint and provide same day shipping for most products.
- Our success in identifying market trends and acting on them quickly has enabled us to provide a constant, reliable flow of product and information.
- The company’s focus revolves around wholesale distribution of new, factory re-certified, re-conditioned, in particular end of life, withdrawn from marketing and discontinued product. We strive to understand our client business needs and serve as a solution advisor, providing world-class support.