Computer Technician – US
Established in 1985 and headquartered in Shelton Connecticut, MFP Technology Services is a vibrant and rapidly growing IT Company with offices in the US and the UK. MFP operates on a global basis.
MFP offers procurement services, including purchasing new; excess; surplus and pre-owned equipment, and commercializes high quality products, including factory certified; refurbished and reconditioned systems.
MFP is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring one Sr level and two junior level positions.
The Computer Technician supports the work of the Tech Room Manager performing server builds, reconfigurations and testing to meet business requirements.
In the hiring of a Computer Technician, we are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, team player who is excited by the challenge of a fast pace, ever changing working environment. Ideal candidates will possess strong technical skills, customer service skills, a willingness to learn and expand base skill sets, and strong attention to detail
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installing all appropriate server hardware (software when needed) in a neat and careful fashion
- Testing the final machine coming out of the Tech Room
- Work as a team with the other members within the Tech Room staff, assisting each other to attain a timely completion of all builds and projects.
- Be willing to assist in all and any aspects/departments that may require additional support to complete a task/job.
- Performs special projects, as necessary, to support the Tech Room Manager, Warehouse Manager or any member of the management team.
- Any additional tasks / responsibilities, as deemed necessary by the Tech Room Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience required; Experience in Specialized IBM and LENOVO Hardware a plus.
- Able to work in a team atmosphere
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Motivated and Reliable
Competitive hourly rate based on qualifications and a healthy benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Send resumes to email@example.com