MFP Account Executive Position – located in the European Union
ALERT! No personal information will be collected via Skype or Zoom, ever! All interviews are done via camera if they are remote. Do not provide personal information to any interviewer unless its in the form of employment paperwork after you have a letter of hire with a signature attached.
Since 1984, MFP has built a reputation worldwide as one of the most trusted resellers and wholesalers of Lenovo end-of-life plus excess and surplus hardware. We specialize in the wholesale distribution of new, factory re-certified, re-conditioned and discontinued products. This Includes, but is not limited to: Lenovo Servers and Storage, from parts and options to fully configured systems. In May of 2020 MFP became the strategic partner of Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions Group to handle all of their end-of-life, excess and surplus equipment, and MFP/Lenovo are looking to expand this initiative in Europe. You can learn more here: https://www.mfptech.com/lenovo-landing/
Our number one objective is to provide our clients with the most cost effective and efficient solution to all of their Lenovo data center hardware needs. We have extensive inventory of Lenovo product, which is held in our warehouses, which total close to 70,000 square feet in Connecticut as well as the United Kingdom.
We are currently looking to add experienced and dynamic sales representatives located in Europe, who can bring confidence, integrity, and an excellent work ethic to our team! Our Sales team should not only focus on the customer during the pre-sales and sales process, but they should also understand our customer’s business needs and serve as a solution advisor throughout the entire customer experience.
In order to be considered for our open positions you must have:
- Located in Europe
- German and/or French is a plus
- 5-plus years of previous successful sales experience selling data center technology solutions in a high-speed / dynamic environment
- Knowledge of the overall server and storage market, especially in Europe
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the x86 (Intel) server industry, in particular Lenovo’s Infrastructure Solutions Group. Knowledge of OEM data center products is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, and other business-related applications
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain client strong relationships
MFP’s Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include:
- The sale of Lenovo servers, storage and corresponding parts and options
- Achieving sales margin quota on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare client proposals with the insight of the senior sales staff
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle from Quote to Sale
- Cultivate/maintain strong relationships with appropriate customer, the Lenovo team, and other vendor teams
Members of the MFP sales team receive numerous benefits which include:
- Excellent income potential
- Benefits package
- Career development and personal fulfillment
- Being part of a team of professionals in a high growth global company
- Travel may be required
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.