MFP Account Executive Position – located in the UK/Europe
Since 1985, MFP has built a reputation worldwide as one of the most trusted resellers and wholesalers of data center products, especially Lenovo DCG and legacy IBM (ThinkSystem and System x). We specialize in the wholesale distribution of new, factory re-certified, re-conditioned, in particular end of life, withdrawn from marketing and discontinued product. We carry large amounts of inventory which is held in our warehouses in North America and in Europe with total space of over 70,000 square feet.
We are currently looking to add some experienced and dynamic sales representatives who can bring knowledge, integrity and an excellent work ethic to our team. Our Sales team should not only focus on the customer during the pre-sales and sales process, but they should understand our client business needs and serve as a solution advisor, providing world class support.
In order to be considered for our open positions you must have:
- 5-plus years of previous sales experience preferably in the selling of technology solutions.
- Knowledge of the overall server and storage market.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the x86 (Intel) server industry Lenovo DCG Think System and legacy IBM System x products. Knowledge of other OEMs is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other business related applications.
- The ability to establish, develop and maintain strong client relationships.
MFP’s Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include:
- The sale of Lenovo/IBM servers and storage equipment, from parts and options to fully configured systems.
- Achieving sales margin quota on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare client proposals with the insight of the senior sales staff
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle from Quote to Sale.
- Cultivate/maintain strong relationships with assigned clients, the Lenovo team, and other vendor teams.
Members of the MFP sales team receive numerous benefits which include:
- Excellent income potential
- Great benefits package
- Career development and personal fulfillment
- Being part of a team of professionals in a high growth global company
- Travel may be required
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.