MFP Account Executive Position – UK
Since 1984, MFP has built a reputation worldwide as one of the most trusted resellers and wholesalers of IBM hardware. We specialize in the wholesale distribution of new, factory re-certified, re-conditioned and discontinued PC products. This Includes, but is not limited to: IBM Servers, IBM Memory, IBM Processors, IBM Hard Drives, IBM Desktops and IBM Notebooks. Our NUMBER ONE objective is to provide our clients with the most cost effective and efficient solution to all of their IBM hardware needs. We have an extensive inventory of IBM product which is held in our warehouses, which total over 55,000 square feet in Connecticut as well as the United Kingdom.
We are currently looking to add some experienced and dynamic sales representatives who can bring confidence, integrity and an excellent work ethic to our team! Our Sales team should not only focus on the customer during the pre-sales and sales process, but they should also understand our customer’s business needs and serve as a solution advisor throughout the entire customer experience.
In order to be considered for our open positions you must have:
- 5-plus years of previous sales experience preferably in the selling of technology solutions.
- Knowledge of the overall server, storage and desktop market.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of the x86 (Intel) server industry IBM System x & p, IBM Storage, NetApp, HP products.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, and other business related applications.
- The ability to establish, develop and maintain client relationships.
MFP’s Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include:
- The sale of IBM, servers, storage, desktops. Including IBM xSeries and pSeries line, IBM Storage, Lenovo desktop line.
- Achieving sales margin quota on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare client proposals with the insight of the senior sales staff
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle from Quote to Sale.
- Cultivate/maintain strong relationships with appropriate customer, the IBM team, and other vendor teams.
Members of the MFP sales team receive numerous benefits which include:
- Excellent income potential
- Great benefits package
- Career development and personal fulfillment
- Being part of a team of professionals in a high growth global company
- Travel may be required