If you have any issues with your shipment please contact MFP Customer Service at:
- Please check all goods received against packing slip. Discrepancies must be reported to MFP within 3 days of receipt of goods. After 3 days MFP cannot be held responsible for missing or incorrectly shipped items.
Damage/Short Box Claims
- All damage/short box claims, as a result of MFP designated couriers, must be made immediately upon receipt of shipment. Customer sign-off on the courier waybill must indicate damage/number of boxes received in order for MFP to make a claim against the Courier Company. If the customer signs-off on a receipt as being complete with no damages/short box counts MFP cannot be held responsible.
- Claims for DOA product must be made within 15 days of receipt of goods. Credit will not be issued for defective/DOA product outside the 15 day DOA period.
- For warranty on manufacture sealed (new) product please contact the manufacturer within manufacturer warranty timeframe.
- Used and refurbished product is sold with a 90 day MFP Return to Depot. Warranty unless otherwise stated in writing by MFP.
- Product may not be returned to MFP without prior approval in the form of a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by the Returns Administration Group. * (All working returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. )
- Requests for Return for Credit must be made within 15 days of invoice date. Product returned for credit must be in the original packaging, unopened and free of any marking.
- Open software cannot be returned due to copyright laws. Please ensure you have the correct software version and media size/type before opening.
- To obtain an RMA number, please contact us by phone or e-mail with your PO#, the product part number, the serial number and whether you want a replacement or credit. We will then issue an RMA number and instructions where to return the item.